Has your child ever attended any school in Pocatello/Chubbuck School District 25?
If the answer is NO -
1. Click on the "New Student Registration" link below and fill out the online registration form.
2. If your child is in the Franklin Middle School boundaries go to the school forms link and print the online registration packet as well as the grade level packet that is applicable to your child. Please fill these out and bring them with you to your appointment.
3. Once you complete the online registration you will need to call your child's boundary school to set up an appointment to complete the registration process. Please be sure to bring two proofs of residency, birth certificate, immunizations and completed paperwork to your appointment.
New Student Registration
If the answer is YES -
1. Click on the boundary map link and enter your address to find your child's boundary school.
2. IF your boundary school is Franklin Middle School then go to the school forms link and print the new student registration packet as well as the grade level packet that is applicable to your child. Please fill these out and bring them with you to your appointment. You will also need to bring two different proofs of residency (these can be a rental agreement, mortgage statement, or a utility bill), birth certificate and immunizations to your appointment.
3. Contact your boundary school to set up an appointment.
Alameda Middle School (Julie Bigler) 208-235-6800 ext. 3
Franklin Middle School (RaeAnna Rosa) 208-233-5590 ext. 3
Hawthorne Middle School (Janice Hallinan) 208-237-1680 ext. 3
Irving Middle School (Robert Farnsley) 208-232-3039 ext. 3