|Calling to Report Your Student's Absence
||If It Is Necessary to Expedite the Check-out Process
If your student is going to be absent from school for any reason:
- Please call FMS office (208-233-5590) to report that your child will not be at school that day or if you know that your student will be missing several days because of a trip, etc.
- The attendance secretary is responsible for entering an absence code in Infinite Campus. The code choices are:
If you need your student called to the office to expedite the check out process:
- Please call FMS office (208-233-5590) to ask that we have your student waiting in the office for you.
- Please know that when you arrive to pick your student up, to ensure the safety of your student, Infinite Campus will be checked to verify who is picking up the student.
|Checking Your Student In or Out of School During the Day
||Calling to Leave A Message for Your student During the School Day
If you need to check your student IN or OUT during the school day:
- The SIGN IN/OUT form is on the counter at the front desk window.
- Students may not leave the building unless a verified person (through Infinite Campus) signs them out.
- When signing your student IN or OUT, the following information is required:
- Student's First and Last Name
- Time In/Out
- Reason for tardy/or checking out
- Verified person's signature
If you need to get a message to your student during the school day:
- Please call the office (208-233-5590) and we will take a message and have your student call you back during passing time or at lunch to get the message directly from you.
- We will no longer take specific messages for your student over the phone.
- Examples of messages we will not take:
- Ride the bus home
- Do not ride the bus, mom will pick you up.
This is to protect your student and the office staff.